Release notes 2.11.35
GeoResGlobe version 2.11.35 introduces support for GDA2020 coordinates.
- The coordinates shown in the left bottom corner of the screen have been updated to display both GDA2020 and GDA94 coordinates. Clicking on the coordinate value toggles between latitude/longitude in decimal degrees, Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS) or MGA Easting (E) Northing (N) and Zone (Z).
- The DMS coordinates have been updated to show two decimal seconds 0° 00′ 0.00″.
- GDA2020 shapefiles and csv files can be imported and exported.
- The Add Coordinate tool allows for GDA2020 latitude/longitude and MGA coordinates to be entered.
- Points added through the coordinate tool are automatically labelled by the NAME that is entered. If no NAME is provided the coordinate values will be used.
- Field Inspection Report supports GDA2020 coordinates.
- Imported data is limited to a maximum file size of 10MB or 1,000 features at a time.