Release notes 2.12.01
Version 2.12.01 introduces the integration of GeoResGlobe with the GSQ Open Data Portal. The features added in this release allow users to spatially search for open file geoscience data and reports in the portal. In addition there are new formats supported for adding data and you can now compare map layers using the swipe tool.
- GSQ Open Data Portal Topic to display all layers which integrate with the portal.
- Report index layer to display spatial extents of all open file reports.
- Search the Geoscience Open Data Portal from a single record in the results table, for permit and geoscience layers (link is disabled if no data is available in the portal).
- Search the Geoscience Open Data Portal from multiple selections in the results table, for permit and geoscience layers.
- Search the Geoscience Open Data Portal from a Place (intersect against applicable map layers).
- Filter tool in results table to refine records displayed.
- Ability to add geojson files as added data.
- Georeferenced images can be loaded through “Add my data” (supports .png or .jpg images zipped with world file coordinates in web Mercator projection).
- Swipe tool for comparing imagery and data layers within two view modes (horizontal and vertical).
View the Integration with GSQ Open Data Portal tutorial video to learn more.